Hi all,

Well...  I have a question about how Mommy Pandora is acting about her new pups. She & Blade still have their older pups born on July 1st & this morning I was up early & saw "Pandy" chasing the older pus around. Or at least that's what she appeared to be doing? Any ideas/suggestions on what I should do about this as I am worried she might be hurting them. She seems to be driving them all away from the newborns, including Daddy Blade. Poor Pandy. I know she is probably stressed. I mean if I had 10 kids in an aquarium, I'd be stressed too. Also, right after she had them she got looking really skinny... well not real skinny, but remarkably smaller. That worries me too. She has lots of good food and lots of fresh water, & all the comforts she could want. Should I be worried about all this? Right now I took 3 of her older pups out and there are in a separate cage. I will put them back in a while and see what happens. They can eat and drink on their own just fine and in fact the 2 boys that I think are gonna be Siamese (they are CLEARLY boys, as I looked yesterday) are getting really big really fast, so they are nice and strong.

Any help is appreciated. I'm probably just being overprotective and over-reacting -- Don doesn't seem as concerned as I do, but he didn't see how Pandy was attacked the one little guy this morning and they almost appeared to be in a "ball" fighting.

What to do?

Shelley at The Pandora Clan
Also Home of Gerbie of the Wilderness and her friend Jin
Ichiro and Ahrod, our good ol boys
Bambi and Thumper and their pups - by the way, Thumper has a really cute Pied Agouti pup with a white tip on his tail... the rest are golden colored and one white (about 2 weeks old now). just thought I'd throw that in. I'm done sharing now.   (o: