Hi,

My 9 week old "teenage" mother had her first litter today.  The litter has 9
pups!  Anyway, I am wondering if I should immediately step in and start
supplementally feeding, wait and see how they do, or foster a few to another
mother (her pups are 12 days old though so I'm not sure that would be a good
idea).  Also, I have another female due any day now, if she has pups in with
her will she start producing milk, judging from her size she should have a
small litter.  Also, as my last attempt at supplemental feeding failed any
tips would be much appreciated.  Thanks.
~Iva and the Jumping Gerbils.....www.geocities.com/keeper282