Hi all,

I was wondering if there was a cause for all the
thumping in my two pairs of gerbils lately? I recently
got a pair of year old males from Elizabeth. They are
in a 10 gallon tank. My other pair are younger males
-- 6 months or under. They
re in a 20 gallon right now. They are both in the
computer room.

When I move -- say, get out of the computer chair,
SPIN around in the chair to look at them, they dash
for cover. More so in my younger pair than my older.
Then you get a "thumpthumpthumpthump".. usually from
the older side if they dash too. It's really endearing
hearing them thump.. But not the frenzied dash before
it. Anything I can do?

Cheers,
Christina