I have 2 male Golden Agouti gerbils available. (brothers) Born Nov,
28, 2001. This makes them 2 months old as of today.

Both with the genes :

AaC*EeG*Pp

This means they have the capability, if paired with the right
partner, or producing the following:

Black - - - - - - -(aaC*E*G*P*)
Argente Golden - - (A*CC*E*G*pp)
DEH - - - - - - - -(A*C*eeG*P*)
Yellow Fox - - - - (A*CC*eeG*pp)
Lilac - - - - - - -(aaCCE*G*pp)
Nutmeg - - - - - - (aaC*eeG*P*)
Argente Nutmeg - - (aaCCeeG*pp)          [AKA Red Fox)

 From their father's side they also have the possibility of carrying
the ch gene, though this could only be proven through breeding.

The mother is Evon, a Nutmeg (aaC*eeG*P*).
The father is Quark, an Argente Golden (AaC*E*G*pp)

If you are interested, please mail me off the list: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Makes GREAT breeders - the line has no history of allergies or seizures.
Good temperament, very curious, and would of course make good pets also. :)

I am willing to meet people, within reason. I live in the Charlotte,
NC area. I do not ship - this is ILLEGAL. So don't ask me to. :)

Thanks.

-Jackie