Thanks for all the support everyone.  There were a few people with
questions about my new troop, so here goes.  First off I live in Canada so
trading with anyone wouldn't work.   There are 5 boys and 4 girls, they-
like there parents are  black some have white front feet and throats. they
are 11 days old, I handle them everyday, I take 4 or 5 out and hold them
while they sleep for about 1 hour, I think mom (Sweat Pea)  appreciates
it.  Then I switch.  Dad (Mr. Mouse)  sits on the nest quite
frequently  and bathes them a lot. Both parents have been allowed the run
of the kitchen a  couple times a day since 5 weeks old and they also have a
daily sand bath.  I supplemented Sweet Peas' diet with high energy dog
kibble when she was first seen to be sexually active.  This I believe
helped with the  successful pregnancy of 9 pups and their survival. She
also loves granny smith apples. Once again Thanks.