I am happy with v2.94 for dowloading radio at 128kbps an tv at
modes="good" using the flash versions.

However on a new computer I have had to install v2.97 because v2.94
has been removed.

I have tried to download some programmes - radio and tv - and I really
cannot handle the large sized files because: a/ they take too long to
download on my slow wifi connection, b/ I understand that there are
issues with truncation or missing segments (whatever) and I simply
don't have the time left in my life nor the inclination to have to
cope with these, and c/ the sizes of the files are far too big - I
need small files and certainly less than 1GB, d/ I am only interested
in comedy radio or folk music - both are OK in 128kbps, and I do not
have the equipment to play HD tv.

So please can someone tel me how to invoke flash downloads
commensurate with v2.94's low bit rates but using v2.97.

Many thanks - Chris B.