On 20/04/2022 10:17, MacFH - C E Macfarlane - News wrote:

I've also managed to adapt my calling program to allow parameters such as --pid in the lists of search terms, simply by not quoting any search term beginning with '--' before feeding it to GiP, so the one for low-def radio now has a line that reads '--pid p02pc9ny --pid-recursive' to pick up future podcast editions.

Normality now restored.

Except it's not. I hadn't quite realised the full extent of what was going on. Having a '--pid' parameter in the command-line fed to GiP kills all the other search terms in its command-line, and it searches only for PIDs. I sense another modification to GiP coming on to enable normal searches and PIDs to be used together.