On Thu, May 02, 2013 at 10:23:26AM -0500, Nicolas Frisby wrote:

> Question 2: Can we add another bit to unexpected results marking them as
> known/unknown?

Unexpected results are all unknown. If they're known then they're
expected results.

I've just written this on how to deal with validate failures not caused
by local patches:

http://hackage.haskell.org/trac/ghc/wiki/TestingPatches#ValidatehasfailingtestswithoutanylocalpatcheswhatdoIdo

> Question 3: What's the status on the build bot farm?

I hope to do some work on this soon, e.g. add a way for build results to
be uploaded to the server by the builders. However, I've been spending
my time on more pressing matters recently.

Thanks
Ian