Jason Maskell writes:
 > I am trying to get batch mode to work in the 1.2.0 win 32
 > port... It doesn't seem to be doing anything at all.. Also, the -h
 > argument does nothing. Was command line support disabled in the
 > win32 port or something?

Yes, there are various problems with command line support on
Windows. Not the least being the braindead and largely undocumented
behaviour of command.com or cmd.exe with respect to quoting. In
app/batch.c reading batch commands from stdin is #ifdeffed away on
Win32. It might be that it could be made to work nowadays, after the
latest rewrite of the GLib IO Channel code for Win32.

--tml