Hi,

"Branko Collin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Question: what parts of GIMP need their own license? I ask this,
> because the GPL only covers the program and its components, AFAIK.
> But what are its components supposed to be? I am talking mainly about
> plug-ins here.

Everything distributed with The GIMP should be GPL, LGPL or a compatible
license. I know there are a few scripts/plug-ins that don't specify the
copyright/license explicitely. If you want to go thru the hassle of
fixing them, try to get in contact with the respective authors and ask
if putting a GPL header is fine. Actually we assume that all plug-ins
in the GIMP distribution are GPLed.

Salut, Sven