hi,
I wanna edit my GIMP's context menu. Now the context menu is as seems as the
menu bar. I wanna use my customized context menu to replace the original one.
I found some clue in
app/widgets/gimpuimanager.c:573
which say:
void
gimp_ui_manager_ui_popup (GimpUIManager        *manager,
                          const gchar          *ui_path,
                          GtkWidget            *parent,
                          GimpMenuPositionFunc  position_func,
                          gpointer              position_data,