Guys, I strongly suggest that libgtkxmhtml *NOT* be used for
the help browser.

gilgamesh:~# apt-get install libgtkxmhtml-dev
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
  gdk-imlib-dev gdk-imlib1 gnome-bin gnome-libs-data imlib-base libart-dev
  libart2 libaudiofile-dev libesd0 libesd0-dev libgnome-dev libgnome32
  libgnomesupport0 libgnomeui32 libgnorba-dev libgnorba27 libgnorbagtk0
  libgtkxmhtml1 liborbit-dev liborbit0 libpng2 libpng2-dev orbit zlib1g
  zlib1g-dev
  gdk-imlib-dev libart-dev libaudiofile-dev libesd0-dev libgnome-dev
  libgnorba-dev libgtkxmhtml-dev liborbit-dev
18 packages upgraded, 8 newly installed, 0 to remove and 444 not upgraded.
Need to get 3512kB of archives. After unpacking 6278kB will be used.
Do you want to continue? [Y/n]

This is *absolutely* wrong. GIMP already has far more dependancies
than any non-GNOME package I know, and adding in the entire GNOME
disaster set of libraries is wrong.

Can we please offer a non gtkxmhtml-based solution for help? This is
totally ridiculous! I really don't want to add in 57 more dependancies
just to install GIMP!

Is there any alternative? I've heard talk of a non-GNOME-based
gtkxmhtml, but I don't know anything about it.

Ben

--
Brought to you by the letters W and Y and the number 10.
"Ohhhh, Mentos Boy!"