Howdy folks.  Just doing some work and I noticed some UI inconsistancies
between the 'core' gimp and some script-fu scripts, in particular the drop
shadow one.  The color picker that comes up is a different one that what
comes up when you click the (fore|back)ground color in the main program.
This one offers no hex triplet to put in and creates all sorts of weird
results when I tried to duplicate the color from the 'core' color picker
using the HSV and RGB numbers.

This, IMHO would be somewhere where you'd want to make the dialoge the same,
to ease in transfering colors over, or even better, enable the user to be
able to use the fore/background color from the main program, so there is no
need to have to pick a color for your drop shadow (I use this as an example
only because that is what I'm useing at this moment :)

Regards,

Alan

--
Alan  -=|=- <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> -=|=- http://arcterex.ufies.org
"If you lived today as if it were your last, you'd buy up a box of rockets