> I built 1.1.14 with gtkxmhtml and the browser seems to work fine, but there
> doesn't appear to be any documentation included.  All the pages say "Sorry
> but the help file for xxx is not ready yet."

The help pages are only partly done so far. But you should be able to find
some that have more info then "Sorry...". Check for example the Preferences
dialog.

> Is there another package I need to download?  Or did I just not install
> correctly from the 1.1.14 package perhaps?

You did install correctly since you see the blank help pages. Otherwise the
browser would complain about not being able to find the page.

Salut, Sven