Hi,

I'm using the CVS gimp 1.14 corresponding to the line

  2000-01-08  Michael Natterer  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

as the top entry in the Changelog, and I'd like to report a bug.

The bug I've discovered is that it is no longer possible to paste from
the default buffer to a channel or layer mask.  Thus, the operations:

o  Copy a layer to the default buffer using Ctl-c,
o  Make a layer mask (and make sure it is active),
o  Paste from the default buffer using Ctl-v, and
o  Anchor the resulting floating selection by clicking on the Anchor button

does not place the paste into the layer mask!  The float just
mysteriously disappears.  Same behavior occurs when trying to paste
into a channel mask.

Regards,

Carey Bunks

Dr. Carey Bunks