On Sat, Jan 29, 2000 at 11:19:24PM -0500, Kelly Lynn Martin
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Unexported functionality, IMO, is a bug.

This is interesting. I tend to agree that missing functionality (features)
is a different thing to functionality that just has not been exported
through the PDB. IMHO the one implementing new things should also add PDB
bindings.

But as a matter of fatc it might be too late in any case for 1.2, other
things are missing as well (context isn't exported and would have been
much more important for plug-ins)