On Fri, Jan 28, 2000 at 07:14:49PM -0700, "Michael J. Hammel"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> There are some menus that need adjusting to reduce the number of entries.

Some menus (like the file type in the file dialog) still are unusable with
some font/screen combination since most of it will be outside the screen.
So if the menu is too full, it still should be shown someway (e.g. using
wrapping like motif, just a bit better maybe).

But that's a gtk+ issue, and I use gtk+-1.2, so maybe that problem is nil
already.