Hiho developers...

 I discovered some name glitches in GIMP.

 1. The "Settings" in the preferences Dialog wasn't in everything and is
    useless nevertheless because a preferences dialog is supposed to
    contain settings...
 2. Some tools had a "Tool" in the options dialog and some not. Since all tools
    are tools and people know what tools are, we don't need to call some
    tools additionally tools.... :))
 3. The optiondialog of the tools is obviously a option dialog and
    nothing else so removing the "Option" is sensible and matches the
    behaviour of the professional programms....

 A patch for fixing that is included....

--

Servus,
       Daniel