On Fri, 28 Jan 2000 01:38:32 +0100, Marc Lehmann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

>Ok. I've just enabled automatic mirroring from the sourceforge cvs
>back to the gimp cvs.

FWIW, I think this should be used sparingly.  It is my belief that
we should try to move plugins into a separate package from the GIMP
core; I would be quite happy to see the plugin directory go away
_entirely_ from the main GIMP CVS.  This really isn't that big a
deal.  Lots of applications require multiple packages to get
"everything", and GIMP is a _large_ application.

Kelly