Hi,

David Hodson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> After some offline discussion with Garry, we have jointly agreed
> to propose the following (my wording, don't blame him):
>
> The curves and levels tools should reset when called, and this
> behaviour should be reinstated before 1.2.
>
> Comments?

Agreed. I have tonight added the necessary change to make the
curves tool display the initial state when the dialog pops up.
I have only done this change since I thought the new behaviour
would stay. But please do as you suggested and reinstate the old
behaviour. And please ... do it very soon!

Salut, Sven