On Mon, Jan 01, 2001 at 08:43:37PM -0000, Laramie Leavitt wrote:
>While working on iscissors, I noticed that there was an error in converting
>the
>iscissors selection to an actual selection.  Has this bug been fixed or
>should I track it down?

Not directly related, this one, but I think the `window' for `closing'
the selection is WAY too small -- you have to fiddle quite a lot to hit
the 3x3 pixel window (or something) of the first point to close the
boundary. Does anybody know a quick and easy way to just close the
boundary, via a keyboard shortcut or something?

/* Steinar */
--
Homepage: http://members.xoom.com/sneeze/