> Von: "peter sikking" <pe...@mmiworks.net>

> hi Simon,

> > At the libre graphics meeting we had the usual gimp meeting and also
> > discussed the problems that currently seems to make it impossible for you
> > to continue working on GIMP.
> >
> > In the meeting there was the general consensus that the collaboration
> > with you was very successful and we'd like it to continue.
>
> this sounds encouraging, however, the public meeting minutes do not
> contain a word on this topic. that is again discouraging.

I'm going to take the blame for this - when writing the minutes, I decided to
split this part of the discussion into a separate document, because the list of
subtopics I write down bears too much room for misunderstanding, in my opinion.

I wonder if it is best to go over them in a meeting with more bandwidth than
IRC or email, maybe a (Google) hangout?

Regards,
Michael