Hi all,

We have a 2.8.18 DMG now that will be hitting the mirrors (and website) soon.
For this DMG I have updated almost all of the the dependencies. Also the issues
with icons in the file chooser have been (mostly) resolved.

I did not yet get to fixing the other reported issues, such as getting help to
work and clarifying the installation process. We will probably have some more
releases of this build in the future with more packaging issues fixed.

Bug reports are welcome as always, please file them under the “macOS DMG
package” component of the “GIMP” product that was recently added.

regards,

-kris.