David Neary wrote:
By the way, what's the current story with PuPUS? Is it abandoned,
or will it get released at some stage post-1.3+?

You can look back through the archives for my notes on pupus' state. In summary I had to kill it because of lack of time. An early version was up and running, but today I doubt that even a quite complete implementation would be doing much more interesting stuff than a crossbred gstreamer+gegl (except for some of the interactive-image-processing-specific scheduling niceties, I think).

--Adam
--
Adam D. Moss   . ,,^^   [EMAIL PROTECTED]   http://www.foxbox.org/   co:3
"Responsible parents don't raise kids in West Virginia."