> When I started to implement the GDK clipboard functionality I was
> hoping there was better support for it in the win32 GDK backend.

Thinking a bit more on it, adding support for cut&paste of images to
gdk/win32 would probably not be hard at all. Much code from
winclipboard.c can be reused. For interoperability with other Windows
apps one presumably should store/accept image data in/from the Windows
Clipboard in the predefined "CF_DIB" format (DIB ==
"device-independent bitmap"; basically an in-core BMP I think).

I doubt I have time to do it before going on vacation for three weeks
next Saturday, though. Hans or somebody else wanna try?

--tml