On 8/27/05, michael chang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> It might help if you bind the text layers to a coloured layer, (either
> white, or white with an outline, or something), so they're easier to
> see. [Especially if trying to create a layout that fills multiple
> conditions.]

Sorry, said this before looking at the script.  Very nice!  [I don't
believe it would be sane to say maybe considering optionally having
coloured backgrounds/background outlines per layer (to catagorize
items, maybe), nor to allow for all the pieces to be stuck in a pile
in the corner -- but then again I believe I'm a very insane person.
Although that's what I meant, on reconsideration, that would be too
much work and looping IMO for such a simple script.]

--
~Mike
 - Just my two cents