My previous message replied by Danko was intended to be off-list to
avoid the noise and personal opinions, but somehow it ended here, so I'd
like to clarify.
When I say that one must "convince" developers I mean by providing
strong arguments in favor of the proposed solution/feature.
Not just repeating and harrasing developers with demands.
I wanted to continue this discussion about the refactoring of the
Hue/Saturation tool off-list to avoid unnecessary details of the
process, and bring it back to the list  later when the usage description
and more advanced mockups are ready.
If somebody is interested in participating in this process please send
me an e-mail so we can coordinate efforts with Danko and Marius

Regards,
Gez.