Rogier Wolff writes:
> I have a weird obsession. I work with images that are larger than what
> most other people work with.
>
> So I don't need a 3, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 15, 17, or 19 pixel fuzzy
> circle, but I need one that is around 30 pixels wide. Or 50.

I'm not sure that's all that unusual. With cheap consumer cameras
makng 6 or 8 megapixel images or even more, the standard brushes are
quite small. I've been making a lot of use of the brush scaling
control to make the brushes big enough to be useful on photographs.

Alexia thought 50 was surprisingly large, but remember, brushes
aren't just for painting colors and fine clone jobs -- they're also
useful for running dodge/burn or blur/sharpen over areas of an
image, or painting areasin a layer mask or quickmask. 50 pixels
isn't big at all for jobs like that, and even 190 (the largest stock
round brush you can get right now, Circle(19) scaled to the maximum
of 10x) isn't all that big. Try it against an 8 megapixel photo.

        ...Akkana