Hi Peter,

On Fri, Sep 18, 2009 at 07:26:10PM +0200, peter sikking wrote:
> I have now blogged about the single-window mode:
>
> <http://www.mmiworks.net/eng/publications/2009/09/gimp-single-mode.html>

Great ideas! I won't be a single-window mode user, mainly because my
window manager doesn't suck, but I would use tabs in multiple-window-mode.
(With no tabset displayed when there's only one tab in a window, to
maintain the current compact display!)

Cheers,

Tom

--
        When you are about to do an objective and scientific piece of