On Tue, 11 May 2010 14:36:10 +0200, Jernej Simončič wrote:

> It's pretty similar with Inno - there are some official translations
> (these ship with Inno Setup itself, and are guaranteed to be correct
> by their authors), unofficial translations available on
> <http://www.jrsoftware.org/files/istrans/> and some strings that are
> specific to GIMP's installer.

Just in case, if you enable the installer multilingual selection,
please let me check the (unofficial) translation for Romanian to be
included for GIMP package.
The existing global is ok overall, but still it requires some minor
adjustments.

Question – do you intend to use the Unicode version ?

Cristi

--
Cristian Secară
http://www.secarica.ro/