On Tue, Feb 1, 2011 at 2:39 AM, gespert...@gmail.com
<gespert...@gmail.com> wrote:
> A couple of days ago a voluntary coder (with an impressive CV) arrived
> to this list offering his help and he only got a couple of replies.
> This pointless discussion got a lot more of attention.

This discussion is almost entirely thin air and bikeshedding, I spent
a couple of days formulating one of the texts linked to in one of
those replies. (http://gegl.org/contribute.html) People serious about
contributing would perhaps have to spend quite a bit of time thinking,
investigating and digesting before being able to follow up. I am glad
that discussion tapered out; and maybe have responses in the terms of
actual code.

/Øyvind Kolås
                                                 -- William Gibson
http://pippin.gimp.org/                            http://ffii.org/