On 3/20/11, bhavya agrawal wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> Yes I was referring to DICOM 3 and I would like to add that there are not
> many open source software right now which support DICOM and a nice
> proper software for DICOM costs around 10,000 euros here in Europe.
> So, it would be nice if we can have a nice open source implementation.

As far as I can tell, it doesn't really matter if a particular
application supports DICOM until it's certified. Given presense of
free-as-in-speech tooldsfor vieweing and converting DICOM v3 files,
I'd say this task would be low priority, though a nice thing to have
:)

Alexandre Prokoudine
http://libregraphicsworld.org