Hi Enrico,

I've made a first review-round of some of your new code. It's not a
complete review, but it's a start. I hope the to-the-point comments
are OK, I don't mean to be rude.

Note that I'm CCing gimp-developer to keep our correspondence public.

I've done the review by diffing origin/master with
origin/soc-2011-gimpunitentry (after locally merging master to your
branch) and put the result in a text file, then adding comments
inline. The patch has been indented 8 spaces to make the comments
stand out more. The diff with comments is found here:
http://files.chromecode.com/gimp/soc-2011-gimpunitentry-comments-2011-07-04.txt

If you have comments on my comments, just continue this email thread.

BR,
Martin

--

My GIMP Blog: