Hi,

Zachary Beane <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> On Mon, Dec 11, 2000 at 02:31:13AM +0900, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
> > * Contents of about half of the dialog boxes seems to be entries in a
> >   contest for the next century's ugliest user inteface.  What ever
> >   happened to uniform interface?
>
> I'm sure assistance in redesign would be greatly appreciated. Mocking
> up sane designs would be extremely helpful.

I'm pretty sure that we can live better without timecops assistance. A lot
of people that work a lot with The GIMP have contributed their ideas of a
nice and usable GUI and should continue to do so. We all know that we can
still improve a lot, but we can certainly do better without people like
him.

Salut, Sven