On 8/21/19 10:57 PM, Benoit Gérin-Lajoie via gimp-gui-list wrote:

Hi

I think I finally found the horses mouth in order to ask for some
modifications to GIMP.

I earlier posted my requests @ https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gimp/
but will submit them to you here to be sure they will be treated :

GIMP 2.10.12 UI mod : Collapsible floating tool window
<https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gimp/issues/3827>

GIMP 2.10.12 UI mod : Selected layer outline
<https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gimp/issues/3828>

GIMP 2.10.12 mod : Chain link pictogram
<https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gimp/issues/3830>

GIMP 2.10.12 mod : Trackball function
<https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gimp/issues/3829>

GIMP 2.10.12 Terminology confusions mod : Layer-Image-Canvas
<https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gimp/issues/3831>

and

*GIMP 2.10.12 UI mod: Improove image boundary visibility
<https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gimp/issues/3832>*

Many thanks

Benoit Gérin-Lajoie

New happy GIMP user

This is not the place for this. The Gimp issues site you link to is
already the right place to submit bugs and change requests, this is
where they are tracked.