Wouldn't it be great if gimp was allowed to be on steam?.

That way we all could easily update whenever anything new release is available,
developers could beta test their releases and it would be much more easier for
linux/mac/widnows users to update and contribute to gimp.

How could I suggest the gimp team to do this?

We all could easily donate the $100 dollars for steam greenlight so I don't
think this would be an issue.I know this might sound like a wierd idea but keep
in mind that art rage is also in
steam(http://store.steampowered.com/app/231180/?snr=1_software_4__103_1) so why
no the best one too (gimp)?

In my opinion both developers and users would benefit greatly for this and GImo
being Gimo would beaccepted in no time through "steam greenlight"

What do you think?

--
FallenLegend (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)