>Since you put the solution is "quotes", I assume somehow the solution
>failed you? You provide no information on what failed for you. You
>claim
>that Linux has no issues and the issue persists on your other Windows
>10
>machine.
>
>I have a 4k 17" laptop and the solution is just fine on my machine. If
>you
>see my website, I have screenshots provided. Perhaps you can provide a
>screenshot and tell us exactly what you tried?
>
>Thanks,
>Partha
Sorry to say, now in 2018, that this did nothing for my GIMP:
I'm on Windows 10 Pro, hi-dpi display and the registry + manifest solution seems
to have made absolutely zero difference in the usability (sizes of icons and
text) in GIMP. My version is 2.8.22.

--
L5eoneill (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)