Hello all,

I am running GIMP 2.10.22 on OpenSUSE Tumbleweed KDE.  I use Darktable as the
default RAW editor but sometime within the last couple of weeks, the Darktable
plug-in stopped working.  The plug-ins folder is /usr/lib64/gimp/2.0/plug-ins/
and below that are /file-darktable.file-darktable,
/file-raw-placeholder/file-raw-placeholder and
/file-rawtherapee/fil-rawtherapee.

In GIMP, Edit -> Preferences - > Folders -> Plug-ins the folder
/usr/lib64/gimp/2.0/plug-ins/ is correctly listed, but under Image Import & Export only
the placeholder and rawtherapee options are shown.  Coincidentally there was an upgrade of
GIMP this morning, so all the above folders and files have today's date, but the problem has
existed for probably around 2 weeks, prior to which it has been working perfectly for many
months.

I would be grateful if anyone could throw some light on this and hopefully get
the plugin working again.

Best,
Rob