Does he have standing?
Does he have experience?
Does he have a better suggested name, title, acronym or abbreviation
for the software (no)
Is he an actor??
Does he - I don't suggest he does - make a habit of demanding changes
without contributing to making changes, or the things he changes?

GIMP isn't a word, it is an acronym.
Gimp or gimp is, although it doesn't seem to appear in the project's
official materials.

There are, I'll remark again, more things than there are words.

Adrian Midgley   http://defoam.net/  http://defoam.net/photo.defoam.net/