> Von: "Choi, Ji-Hui" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Betreff: Re: [Gimp-user] I can\'t install new font in Gimp 2.4 RC2 for win

> > Did you really check this? Does the folder show up in the Fonts section
> > in the Preferences dialog?

> I didn't install MS-Windows Engine for GTK+
> 'cause it crashed with fonts too much.

This shouldn't affect the fonts for the text tool, actually.
And it doesn't do for me. I was able to use fonts in both GIMP with and without
the MS-Windows GTK+ engine.

Unfortunately many fonts you can find on the web are broken. A crash with the
theme engine might indicate that you do use at least one borken fonts for the
windows user interface.

Michael