On Wed, 2011-07-27 at 08:34 +0400, Alexandre Prokoudine wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 27, 2011 at 8:28 AM, Leonard Evens wrote:
>
> > I haven't looked in detail, but I wasn't able to find any color
> > management in darktable.
>
> But it's there :)
>
> You can select camera profiles (1), display profile (2) and
> destination profile (3). (1) and (2) are available in darkroom mode
> (right sidebar), and (3) is in exporting plug-in.

Thank you.

I haven't actually tried it yet, but I did start reading the User's
Guide.  I searched the Guide for relevant words having to do with color
management, and I didn't find anything.

I was hoping the videos at the website would be helpful, but they didn't
run properly for me.  I found a video at Youtube, but it wasn't too
helpful.