Harshdeep S Jawanda wrote:

> Other than the advertising (which we know can be done away with), nobody has come up
>with
> any good objections.

Propose to me how I can get the list information via egroups without
downloading the ads.  It may be possible, I don't know.  I know I can
strip it out once it gets here, but I bloody don't want to download it.
There are those sitting on a t3/t1 from there plush company office,
there are those who have dsl, BUT there are those still going 33k, as
that's all their option is.

email, in particular lists, with ads is a terrible precedent to be
setting.

--
Until later: Geoffrey           [EMAIL PROTECTED]

The
hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his
intelligence."
- Albert Einstein