FYall'sI, this is the contents of an automatic reply to my empty mail sent to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

This is a generic help message. The message I received wasn't sent to
any of my command addresses.

--- Here are the ezmlm command addresses.

I can handle administrative requests automatically.
Just send an empty note to any of these addresses:

   <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
   Receive future messages sent to the mailing list.

   <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
   Stop receiving messages.

   <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
   Retrieve a copy of message 12345 from the archive.

DO NOT SEND ADMINISTRATIVE REQUESTS TO THE MAILING LIST!
If you do, I won't see them, and subscribers will yell at you.

To specify [EMAIL PROTECTED] as your subscription address, send mail
to <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>.
I'll send a confirmation message to that address; when you receive that
message, simply reply to it to complete your subscription.

any questions?