Hello all,

I have a (hopefully) small question concerning compilation of GIMP 1.2.0.
I am running Mandrake 7.0 on a PII 233 MHz box with individual packages
upgraded as needed (e.g. I've upgraded gtk+ and gtk+-devel to 1.2.8-6mdk
(via RPM); I'm also using glibc and glibc-devel 2.1.3-16mdk).

I've run the configure script with the Perl and Python options enabled and
it created the Makefiles successfully.  So I ran 'make' and I get two
errors:

gimpsignal.c: In function `gimp_signal_private':
gimpsignal.c:60: storage size of `sa' isn't known
gimpsignal.c:61: storage size of `osa' isn't known
gimpsignal.c:80: warning: implicit declaration of function `sigfillset'
gimpsignal.c:84: warning: implicit declaration of function `sigaction'
gimpsignal.c:61: warning: unused variable `osa'
gimpsignal.c:60: warning: unused variable `sa'
gimpsignal.c:90: warning: control reaches end of non-void function
make[2]: *** [gimpsignal.o] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/andrewwu/tarfiles/gimp-1.2.0/libgimp'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/andrewwu/tarfiles/gimp-1.2.0'
make: *** [all-recursive-am] Error 2

I've discovered that the ./gimp-1.2.0/libgimp/gimpsignal.c file contains
the variables 'sa' and 'osa' but wasn't sure what they were for:

GimpSignalHandlerFunc
gimp_signal_private (gint                   signum,
                     GimpSignalHandlerFunc  handler,
                     gint                   flags)
{
  gint ret;
  struct sigaction sa;
  struct sigaction osa;

.
.
.
.
.

is the beginning of the function declaration that declare these variables
I believe.

If anyone could shed some light on how to rectify this issue, I'd much
appreciate it.

Thanks!

Andrew