Hmmm dunno really its worked for most that I know of lol....the only other
thing I can think of is the question as to whether you are sending it from
the same account you are receiving the mail to or the same addy that you
originially signed up with. Other than that maybe you need to write a _live_
person lol
and request it. The guys/gals that run the mailing list are very
helpful...it does take awhile sometimes for them to respond ...but they have
lives too...
I think :) good luck

VosVuur

"Cynics are made, not born."  |"Great spirits have always found violent
         K.Marx               | opposition from mediocre minds. The latter
                              | cannot understand it when a man does not
                              | thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices
                              | but honestly and courageously uses his
                              | intelligence"    -Albert Einstein-

Send a cool gift with your E-Card
http://www.bluemountain.com/giftcenter/