VosSedai wrote:

> hmmm rofl
> I dont think deep south would be it ....having spent extensive time in the
> south of the US, for them it would be pluuuginz I think were dealing with a
> new england state. As for the whole situation *sigh* I guess there will
> always be someone to take advantage of a good thing...and worse yet some
> idiot that will buy it. lol my 2 cents

Yeah, like George Carlin said (this might be paraphrased), "if you nail
two things together that no one has ever nailed together before, some
shmuck (sp?) will buy it."

(from Geof living in the deep south, but from the north...)

--
Until later: Geoffrey           [EMAIL PROTECTED]

The
hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his
intelligence."
- Albert Einstein