Actually, I just tried dragging stuff onto the canvas and it didn't work.  I
only tried the Tutorial which worked, but that doesn't explain why python
crashed.  I'll try to fix the drag and drop.

-----Original Message-----
From: gini-devel-boun...@cs.mcgill.ca [mailto:gini-devel-boun...@cs.mcgill.ca]
On Behalf Of Alexis Malozemoff
Sent: September 27, 2009 1:15 PM
To: gini-devel@cs.mcgill.ca
Subject: [Gini-devel] PyQt 4.6

I'm trying to get gBuilder working on Windows 7.  I noticed that they
just released PyQt 4.6, and PyQt 4.5 is no longer available for
download.  I got everything to install fine, but I can't place
anything on the canvas, and when I try the tutorial, python crashes...
 Could this be a Windows 7 issue or PyQt 4.6 issue?  Can someone try
installing PyQt 4.6 on their Windows machine and report back what
happens?

Alex