On Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 03:55:56AM -0800, DanSab wrote:
> Very strange. I reinstalled gitorious from scratch and got the same
> results - ldap authentication is working but there is no ldap
> functionality on create team page.  May be I should change something
> else that was not mentioned in post on
> blog.gitorious.org<http://blog.gitorious.org/2012/10/25/ldap-authorization-lands-in-gitorious-mainline/>

Hi,
It appears there's a typo in the gitorious.sample.yml file :-( You
should try entering:

use_ldap_authorization: true

in config/gitorious.yml. The sample file says
"use_ldap_for_authorization", which is a bug which we have fixed in
the rails3 branch due to be merged into next in a couple of days.

Try changing that and see if it helps.

Cheers,
- Marius