Mohit Yadav writes:
> I followed the installation instructions on
> http://getgitorious.com/installer to install gitorious on my centos server.
> But the ssh authentication system does not server my purpose and I want to
> uninstall gitorious completely from my server. Please tell me how to do so.
> There are no uninstallation instructions anywhere on the net. I'll have to
> reinstall Centos it seems. :(

Hi,
Which services to remove from your server depends a little on what you
intend to use the server for after you've uninstalled Gitorious. These
things come to mind:

- remove /var/www/gitorious
- remove the services listed in /etc/monit.d/
- remove the git user
- remove /usr/local/activemq and the init script for it in /etc/init.d/

Cheers,
- Marius