Scott Allen writes:

> How and where is this info getting defined.

Scott,
Gitorious uses the "gitorious_host" entry in config/gitorious.yml to
construct these URLs. Please note that you will have to restart the
message processor (either the poller script or the rake resque:work
task) in order for this to be picked up in emails sendt from Gitorious,
as these are sent asynchronously.

Cheers,
- Marius